Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Anastasia

The background is done on white card stock with a Marianne Design Embossing folder put Lilac card stock on the other side. The flower is a Cheery Lynn Build a Flower #1 white card stock and colored with Prismacolor pencils white and Lilac. The side border is Anastasia by Cheery Lynn on Lilac paper .I put white pearl's on the top cut out . The branch is by Cheery Lynn Olive Branch on Mellow Moss card stock. I just love all the different cards you can make from this on Die cut. You can find
all of the items hear http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

4 comments:

  1. OMG, you card is beautiful.

    Carole Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the flowers on here! So glad I found your website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love how you created so many cards with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite colors. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete