Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Magenta


Background is some old paper I had in pink the flower is Cheery Lynn Build A flower #1 on white card stock colored with Magenta Prismacolor pencil  center is summer sun paper . Branch are Olive Branch by Cheery Lynn on Mellow Moss paper . Foliage is from Marianne on pink paper and Mellow Moss .The background is by Cheery Lynn Swedish Spring Oval Frame on white card stock I put white pearl's on the corner's You can find all of these item's here http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

5 comments:

  1. All your lovely cards made with this flower die are so pretty, great work on all.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one, so unusual in design. just gorgeous......hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty just love it thanks for all the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love clematis and will have to try a version of Magenta.
    I'd so love to win CL package.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! The colors are so pleasing. In my blog hopping I'm seeing so many ways to use the new Cherry Lynn Build a Flower Die. I'm totally inspired.
    Thank you
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete